Leadership Development Program Meets Unique Needs of PrincipalsLearn More» Lead
Good leaders have the power to make schools great, and the Principal Compass program offers a complete system to build the competencies of effective school leadership. Aligned with Robert Marzano’s evidence-based framework for principal growth and development and Lyle Kirtman’s research-based qualities of effective leadership, the on-demand solution better helps leaders grow, and it builds the connection between teacher effectiveness and leader effectiveness.
Leaders sign up to Principal Compass.
- Analyzes leadership style and training needs.
- Targets support through team-based professional development and coaching.
- Monitors progress and recommends additional support.
Leaders emerge stronger, more effective, and ready to guide their schools to higher levels of achievement.
- Benchmarks principals and their teams’ self-assessment data against that of more than 300 high-performing principals.
- Features content developed by best-selling authors Robert Marzano, Michael Fullan, Rick Stiggins, and Jon Saphier and numerous principal practitioners.
- Integrates more than 3,000 classroom and practitioner videos to help principals and other school leaders strengthen a current program or build one that is brand-new.
Leadership Development Program Meets Unique Needs of Principals
ASCD partnered with Pearson to create the Principal Compass™ program, the only cloud-based, comprehensive solution of its kind for principal leadership that is rooted in Robert Marzano’s evidence-based framework for principal growth and development.